Thursday, March 16, 2017

Today I supplied a new Digital Insite Eco-system PC to another of my long standing clients that's been with us since we began in 2004. I met this couple in my first job as a Systems Administrator when I was 19 years old working for an engineering firm in the Adelaide CBD almost 20 years ago. The PC I replaced was one that I originally sold them around 8 or 9 years ago and hasn't missed beat the whole time. It was quite slow though by today's standards so it was time for an upgrade! New system installed, data transferred, software and network configured and they're back in action better than before.

#adelaide #computer #laptop #repairs #onsite #support #pc #upgrade

best regards,

Mark JANSEN



DIGITAL INSITE
Adelaide Onsite Computers + Support

Mobile : 0404 110 526
Office : (08) 8387 9023

No comments:

Post a Comment